Job title: Social Media & Community Manager
A new and visionary skincare/grooming brand, with a powerful backing and strong message that we can look after ourselves and the environment at the same time.
This is a chance to be part of what is projected to be an incredible journey and to work with some very well-known, high-profile individuals who are passionate about the cause and product.
We are looking for someone to create, manage and execute the social media strategy, ideally someone who has previous experience in community management, working with influencers/celebrities, who can maximise a huge existing social media following and translate this into traffic on the website and excellent customer engagement.
This exciting role will be the principal communicator on our social media channels and will be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy in order to boost brand awareness and customer engagement, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
We need someone ahead of the curve on all things social and influencer related, a creative but equally strategic thinker who can work closely with the cross-functional team to ensure we’re going above and beyond expectations and working holistically to bring the best of the brand to new and existing customers.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy across multiple platforms, raising brand awareness.
- Innovative content planning, creation and coordination across all channels, keeping everything social up-to-date with very regular fresh and exciting content.
- Can foster and manage a social community
- Influencer relations management
- Working very closely with the Graphic and Contact Designer to fulfil social media vision.
- Budget management
- Identify new avenues to increase traffic, sales and new customers
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, detail orientated, highly creative with a strong understanding of social media best practise, platform expertise
- Affinity for and clear understanding of the brand ethos and mission statement
- Creative flair exemplified through proven experience in content capture and driving engagement, working to deadlines, implementing successful and innovative campaigns
- Passionate about Social Media
- Cosmetic or Fashion experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!