Senior Merchandiser/Merchandiser, Sports and Leisure Fashion
Must Be Willing To Relocate
My client is on of the most successful sportswear retailer in the UK, established over 30 years ago, with a single location based up in the North West of England; the business is also a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe, and have growth to have an impressive 400-plus stores, and is continuing to grow. I am now looking for a Senior Merchandiser and a Merchandiser to join my client in their Head Office. This is the time to be part of a business that is still expanding!
You will be responsible for the weekly review of trading performance and achieved KPI’s, identifying Issues and the course of action in preparation for the weekly trading meetings, You will propose and agree actions to recover risk and maximise opportunities with the Buyer at category and line level, and capture all agreed actions in the monthly forecast reviews. Among your other duties will be –
- Work up the forecast from Category/Season level to Buyer Group
- Forecasting any sales variance to plan
- Creation of OTB’s
- Management of commitments – On time delivery, re-buys cancellations
- Markdown proposals
- Provide Retail with Merchandising aids through the Store Allocators
- Manage the range plan in Season reflecting any changes
- Create and Manage/monitor sell out dates against all products
- Manage Intake at category and line level
The successful candidate will have the skills and experience within a similar role. You will also possess –
- Experience within a Sports/Fashion retailer is advantageous
- Highly numerate and strong commercial focus
- Proven deliverables within previous roles
If you feel ready for a varied and exciting new career opportunity, and have the criteria noted here that will match the role, send over your CV.
Switch Consulting is a specialist retail sector recruitment company based in the UK.
Apply with your CV