A Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer in North Wales to join a fashion retailer in the Kids Division – Up to £60,000
Our Client is looking for an experienced buyer to source, develop, buy and deliver a specific range of products at the right cost, right time and the right place to achieve the Company’s gross profit.
The Role responsibilities:
- Plan and agree the sales/margin and stock budget with the Merchandisers and General Managers. Source, select and negotiate with suppliers to obtain optimum product, prices and terms of contract.
- Undertake selection of all new products.
- Gather, analyse and interpret product, market and customer information in order to forecast future demand patterns for supply chain requirements. In conjunction with Merchandising, monitor and control the range to ensure budgeted stock turn, margin and profit targets are achieved. Manage the range plan to maximize customer service levels.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to ensure all promotions are executed correctly.
- Work with the Trading and Marketing Managers to resolve commercial problems.
Experienced Buyer within Kidswear highly desirable.