Role: Luxury – Commercial/Sales Administrator – Mandarin speaking
Location: West Midlands (Warwickshire)
Salary: Up to £25,000
- Provide reports to the brand as directed by the Administration Manager
- Undertake research to gain a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements
- Ensure the Commercialisation department complies with internal policies and procedures including visual display standards, payment terms, legal documentation standards.
- Communicate with external agencies, brands and suppliers as directed
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Engage in portfolio-wide working through sharing skills, competencies and best practices.
- Assist in the processing and analysis of financial information
- Translation of documents and support of Chinese Business Development team
- Assist in accurate and informative site reports to a high standard for internal and external business needs. To include the Weekly Sales Performance Report, Weekly Management Report and monthly reporting.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets for comparison and data analysis.
- Provide administration support to the senior management team
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Attend any training and development courses as necessary.